We scoured the globe searching for the greatest chocolate known to mankind. With a stroke of luck, we found it. Chocolate infused with a medley of lion’s mane mushroom - balanced by a pure coconut milk finish.
A symphony of flavor, and a refreshing new take on a traditional staple.
Cafefully designed to be the perfect size to satisfy every craving with none of the guilt.
Less Ingredients, Better Taste
With only 10 ingredients and low natural sugar content, you can't beat Bites.
Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping right now.
Most orders get processed within 24-48 hours (except for weekends and holidays). Once the order has been processed, please allow 2-5 days for the order to be delivered.
All orders over $50 come with free shipping. If your order is under $50, standard shipping costs $4.99 since we ship items on temperature safe packaging during the summer.
Since our products are consumables, we cannot offer returns. But if the item arrives damaged please contact our support team email@example.com
Yes! These plant-based desserts are everything you could imagine with WAY fewer ingredients and less sugar to provide you a guilt-free snacking experience.
Great question, most of our products contain coconut but please check the specific items ingredient list before purchasing.
Each product is slightly different and will vary based on the temperature of your house. For our Crunch & Drip products, we recommend storing in a cool dry place. If it's really hot, please store Crunch in the fridge.
Bites & Pops are our frozen desserts which require storage in your freezer.
No, we don't use any artificial sweeteners in our products.
- SRSusan R.Verified ReviewerReviewingChocolate LionI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFudgsicle Memories
WOW! Great taste. Highly recommend these pops.
Love Chocolate Lion Dream Pops
Reminds me of fudgsicles growing up but better for you!
- OOliviaVerified ReviewerReviewingBerry DreamsI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 months agoNot the best flavour
I tried the vanilla matcha and it was delicious however I couldn’t even finish one berry flavoured pop because it taste so bad. It almost taste as thought it gone bad the flavour is just horrid.
- SSold!Verified BuyerReviewingVanilla MatchaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSold!
I love love love these! My favorite healthy treat, no contest! Thank you for such a yummy way to consume my matcha!!!
- JJdishVerified BuyerReviewingChocolate LionI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBEST ICE CREAM
IT TASTES SO GOOD OMG
- MMeghanVerified BuyerReviewingChocolate LionI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSurprisingly amazing!
Was very unsure how these would taste being dairy free but they are amazing!!